A good gem for making sure you can understand what some of your patients may think when you use medical terminology.
Remember, Patient Centred first :)
I LOVED The Amazing Spiderman
SOOOO much better than the first cinema trilogy.
never thought of it that way
- STANLEY TUCCI: Zo, you vish to fight zee Nazis?
- SKINNY CHRIS EVANS: Yes sir. I’m willing to spend hours at the gym, eat a ton of that disgusting weight gain powder, and work my ass off if that’s what it takes!
- STANLEY TUCCI: Ha ha, zilly boy! Ve have drugs for you!
- SKINNY CHRIS EVANS: Wait, the Marvel superhero meant to most perfectly embody the American ideal got his powers not from hard work, not even from luck, but from cheating by using what are basically blue steroids?
- STANLEY TUCCI: DC Comics’ all-American superhero is an illegal immigrant, I’d say ve’re doing pretty vell.
- (from The Editing Room's script of Captain America)